2nd Line Support (BBBH2317) London, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP26000 per annum|
Recann is currently recruiting for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer for a leading client based in London.
What we will ask you to do?
Using your troubleshooting skills, you will be taking ownership of desktop support issues, either at desk or using remote management tools to resolve desktop-related incidents and complete service requests.
Maintaining SLA’s and managing queue volumes will require demonstrable experience and responsibility for the creation of support documentation and procedures is required.
The role is customer-facing, so excellent presentation and communication skills is a necessity.
A working systems & network knowledge is required, in order to complete regular checks and to carry out hands & eyes support across the onsite server estate on behalf of our remote 3rd Line support team.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed our client’s expectations.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in?
Installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10?
- Supporting Microsoft Office based applications, Internet Explorer, Office 365, Outlook Web Applications and Mobile Communications?
- Active Directory user administration?
- Microsoft Exchange user administration?
- Installing and troubleshooting applications?
- Remote troubleshooting techniques?
- Understanding of network communications, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP?
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving PC hardware issues?
- Diagnosing and resolving VPN issues?
- Citrix Support?
- PowerShell and Scripting?