.NET Developer (BBBH1249) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Salary: £40k per annum (dependent on experience)
An established technology based company is growing at an exponential rate and are on the lookout for .NET Developers to join their modern offices in Central Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to work on greenfield projects and on bespoke systems! Joining a talented team, they’ll encourage you to come up with suggestions and/or improvements.
Furthermore, they believe in a good work/life balance and can offer flexible working hours for the right person!!
- Undertake the design and development of applications using MVC .Net and ensure these are implemented to agreed timescales.
- Provide input on architecture and design of the project as required.
- Expected to be able to work independently on tasks, but will take direction from Senior Developers, Project Managers and Management.
- Collaborate with other developers in a team atmosphere to deliver a complete project from start to finish.
- Participate in entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production and support.
- Excellent knowledge of developing MVC applications 2+ years
- Strong code analysis skills.
- Strong understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- MS SQL Server programming (t-sql, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and practice good time management skills, both individually and as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of database design principles
- Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- Use of Team Foundation Server
- Working with small development teams
- Microsoft Report Tools
- Use of DevExpress
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!