Junior Software Developer (BBBH2089) Derby, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Support Developer – Derby – Up to 25k
Recann are currently recruiting for a Junior Developer with 1-2 years’ experience for our award-winning client based in Derby.
In this role you will be heavily involved in:
- Performing investigations in to technical issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- Helping to define project plans by providing accurate time estimates
- Reporting progress on tasks to the project team
- Providing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Following all department standards and methodologies
- Keeping abreast of technical and industry developments
Skills that you will require:
- Experience of .NET development in web applications, using C#
- Knowledge of T-SQL, MS SQL
- Good analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines and go the extra mile when needed
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Flexible hours
- 25 days’ holiday
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Or why not give us a call to discuss your next career move?