Product Owner / Technical Architect (BBBH672) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum|
My client is an international law firm renowned for their innovative approach to high quality, legal advice support for clients around the world. Their vision is to be the most respected law firm.
My client is looking for someone who has experience of a Business Analysis and requirements gathering as well as running workshops and working with subject matter experts. This is a technical role, knowledge of BI is essential.
My client is working on CRM software (Sharedo), they require someone who is going to be able to control that CRM, while working closely with the stakeholders and the developers.
Your tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Working within the IT department
- Working with legal teams to design and build new workflows
- Role will include data analysis in extracting and reporting within the CMS
- Have the chance to enable a complex CMS implementation
- Be involved in the rapid expanding projects of the Sharedo environment
Desired skills and expertise:
- Knowledge of BI systems
- ERP/ CRM experience
- Ability to learn new system architectures
- Knowledge of Legal processes
- Confident attitude to supporting a complex CMS environment
- Approachable manner when working with users of the CMS
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Charity schemes
- Flexible benefits
If you are looking to discover an environment unlike any other law firm with an open door policy that helps to deliver real results then look no further!
My client sees your career as being very important to them, and the more you develop and get closer to your potential the more successful their firm will be!