Lead PHP Developer (BBBH901) Guildford, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus|
Job title: PHP Developer
Salary: Up to £75k per annum plus bonus
My prestigious client services over 500 blue chip companies testing over 3 million web pages everyday!
They are on the lookout for an experienced PHP Developer with a passion for good development practices, new technology and the internet.
You’ll be working in a fun and challenging environment using the latest technologies working on a variety of exciting projects!
- Good working knowledge and understanding of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Sound knowledge of open-source object-oriented development, design patterns and coding best practices
- Experience of writing unit tests and testing frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit)
- Good working knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of optimising performance (server- and/or client-side)
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices
- Good knowledge of Linux and Open Source technologies
- Good working knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Zend, Symfony, Phalcon, Yii, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design
- Working knowledge of continuous integration, build and configuration management systems, especially Jenkins, Puppet/Chef, etc.
- Knowledge/experience of TDD and BDD
- Knowledge/experience of automated functional testing (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Experience of working with legacy codebases and dealing with technical debt
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed working for a market leader!
To progress an application, please apply with your CV instantly.