SQL Developer (SQLDev101918) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Benefits|
- 3 years + Microsoft SQL Development experience
- Full stack SQL Server experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and data warehousing
- Understanding of older SQL technologies like DTS would be beneficial
- Data management, ETL
- C# and ASP.net Development, working understanding
- Team Leadership Experience
- Experience in a retail/marketing environment
- Big Data experience
- Working in an Agile Methodology and in many cases taking project and task responsibility throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Working closely with senior stake holders, clients and internal departments to scope, assess risks, resource allocation and management through to delivery.
- Clear and regular communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Strong initiative and team leadership skills
- Strong team player
- Good Documentation skills
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity by sending your up to date CV