Business Analyst (BBBH1769) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance|
Recann is currently recruiting for a talented Business Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Stockport.
The IT department has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the team. The Business Analyst will evaluate business processes, anticipate/gather requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose/implement solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and create effective solutions.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient in the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on complex and business critical systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work proactively in order to ensure objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated experience of best practices for organizing, managing and reporting on data.
- Practical experience in Business Intelligence.
- Detailed Report Writing ability.
- S. degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science or related field.
- Knowledge/experience of standardized quality control pipelines for ensuring data quality, provenance and integrity.
- Experience working with the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector.
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 Pa.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Unbeatable Pension Scheme
- Exellent progression opportunities.
- Staff Discount Schemes
- Life Assurance Cover.
If this role looks like something that you would be interested in then get in touch with Recann today!