Software Developer (BBBH1212) City of Preston, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Job Title: Software Developer
Salary: Up to £40k per annum (dependent on experience)
A successful technology company is looking to expand their close knit team by recruiting for 2x Software Developers.
You’ll be working on their global in-house CRM and stand alone applications. Developing and implementing software solutions!
You are articulate, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels and have experience working at all stages of the software development cycle.
- University degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Competent with Object oriented code development preferred and source control.
- Understanding and experience of the following –
- .Net development
- Microsoft Visual Studio2008 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above).
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- TFS - Branching and Merging.
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) layer architecture to transform and load data into database for end use.
- Experience in creating SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, modifying and creating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports 10.0 and/or Business Objects 3.1.
This is a great opportunity to work for a progressive company and be surrounded by likeminded individuals.
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!