Infrastructure Architect (BBBH2027) Leatherhead, England
|Salary:||GBP95000 - GBP100000 per annum + 28 days holidays|
Infrastructure Engineer – London/Leatherhead – Up to £100k
My specialist engineering consultancy client based in Leatherhead currently have a rewarding opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team to work on exciting Digital Forensics transformation project.
In this role you will be heavily involved in:
- Leading the design of the Network Infrastructure
- Working closely with police and Home Office network engineers
- Apply in-depth knowledge of networking technologies and techniques to ensure best practice
- Supporting the Solution Architect and the Technical Design Authority
- Developing and validating the hybrid cloud approach and design proposed for the forensic service
- & any other duties that are commensurate with the role.
Essential skills and experience you will need:
- Amazon web service and Infrastructure
- In depth experience of configuring secure network technology – routers, firewalls, etc.
- Experience in the design on LANs, WANs, VPNs, virtual networks, and hybrid clouds.
- Understanding of constraints with current police networks (PSNP, Airwave)
- At least three years’ experience as an Architect / Lead designer of major network solutions
- Experience as part of an Agile team, in the delivery of rapid technical feasibility studies
- Aware of innovations and trends in network technology and their likely impact, e.g. 4G, ESN
Qualifications you will need:
- Have held or eligible to apply for UK based security clearance – ideally NPPV2 or 3
Salary package and benefits:
- Salary up to £100,000 depending on experience
- 28 Days holiday per annum
- No unsocial hours
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.