Java Developer (Javam71018) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefit, Pension, Bonus|
Automation is key part of how my client work and you will use SOAP UI, Selenium to regroup and refactor, allowing quick changes to code, reducing duplication and refining maintainability.
You’ll promote development best practise, and work autonomously within a team, driving product development. Our client is currently facing exciting growth, and continuous enhancement key to their success. This is an exciting opportunity for a middleweight, or an experienced developer to join a growing organisation, investing significantly in its employees, and best engineering practises.
- Java 7, or 8 (EJB3)- Object Orientated Programming
- Experience of working in an Agile, Scrum Driven environment.
- Experience of practising Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Web Application Development
- An automation mindset, with preferably experience with Selenium, or SoapUI
- Web Services
- Oracle, WebLogic,
- Eclipse, Jenkins,
- Active DV Clearance
- Postgres, MySql, DynamoDb, Oracle
- AWS, Docker
- Greenfield Cyber Security opportunities
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday to start
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Opportunities for career progression
Location: Manchester – Media City
Salary: up to 60kpa