1st/2nd Line Support Engineer (BBBH2074) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP33 - GBP34 per annum|
Recann is currently recruiting an IT Support Administrator for an award-winning law first based in central Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have a background work at n SME and posses a broad range of 1st/2nd line experience. Or alternatively, have previous experience working within a professional services firm.
- 1st &2nd Line Supprt
- Office 365 experience
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Microsoft Intune
- Active Directroy
- Administration of Microsoft office 365.
- Prioritise and escalate issues promptly, and identify repeat issues
- User account and licensing management for loud-based systems
- Supporting Partners and Trust team members with hardware and software issues and training.
- Deliver face-to-face and remote training.
- Administration and Configuration of core business application including document management systems and sharepoint.
- Security configurations of third-party applications.
- Resolve any concerns relating to data security.
- Increase the compliance of all end user machines
Salary package and benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days holiday per annum
- No unsocial hours
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.