Frontend developer (BBBH2395) Derby, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum + Flexible Working, Career Progression|
Recann is currently recruiting for multiple Front End Developers to join a multi award winning client based in Central Derby.
The Front End Developer role is a vital part of the development team responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing small to medium software projects.
You will be working on an exciting greenfield development project using the latest technologies and paving the way for future development on the companies bespoke platform.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Proficient with HTML, Angular, CSS, React and Angular
- Umbraco and twitter bootstrap experience preferred but not essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Highly Competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible Working hours
- Great working environment
- Easily accessible by Public Transport
- Regular social and team activities (Days out, parties and charity work!)
Get in touch with Recann today if you are interested in this great opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year