Qlik Consultant (Qlik26718) England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits, Flexi working hours, remote|
- Experience in one or multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBL, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and others
- Project Management skills – An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle, and experience of working in key parts.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to understand and deliver to project and client requirements
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions
- A natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Salary: up to 60k pa + Benefits
Please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.