IT Project Manager (Financial Services) (BBBH1019) Wirral, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum + bonus|
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Salary: Up to £47k per annum plus bonus
My prestigious and financial client is seeking a Project Manager to manage multiple IT projects.
They are working on various exciting projects and are expanding due to exceeding their targets!
You must be organised and have excellent stakeholder management skills as you’ll be interacting with management on a daily basis.
Furthermore, experience in the financial services industry is a essential.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to facilitate the effective communication, execution and completion of ICT projects.
- Assist the Senior ICT Manager with project resource availability, notification and allocation.
- Develop and communicate detailed project plans in order to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Evaluate existing project management tools and process in order to deliver efficiencies.
- Successfully manage the relationship internally and with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic Experience/Knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge of IT technology, systems and packages.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Work well within a team environment and under pressure and to deadlines
They are able to offer flexible working hours too!
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!!