Desktop Support Analyst (BBBH983) Oxfordshire, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Job title: Desktop Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £28k per annum
A prestigious company is seeking an ambitious Desktop Support Analyst to join their busy offices in Oxford.
You’ll work as part of their Technical Services team working with high profile retail companies supporting users from a 2nd line perspective. You will assist them on a variety of incidents, following these through to a positive resolution. This opportunity will give you an opportunity to learn new skills in a supportive environment!
Furthermore, you will be provided with relevant training to help you develop your IT career.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience of providing 2nd line support.
- Able to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- Enjoys taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT qualifications are preferred although not essential.
To find out more about this company and what they can offer, please apply with your CV today!