.Net Developer (BBBH907) Stafford, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP42000 per annum|
Recann are delighted to present the following Senior .NET Developer opportunity, for our client based in Stafford. Details below, but if you require any further information let us know.
- Agile (Scrum)
- Continuous Integration or Delivery
- JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket (including TFS)
- PCI DSS including oWASP guidelines
- NET 4.0+ with C# (some legacy in VB.NET)
- Storage technology including messaging, SQL and NoSql.
- Communication including REST, SOAP and financial protocols for batch & real-time processing
- Security including ciphers, encryption, signatures and key management
- Web including HTTP, ASP.NET, and WebAPI
- Various hosting environments including 1st tier cloud
- PCI DSS and security
- High volume, sub-second SLA, strict data handling & retention
- Settlement & authorisation transaction processing (including associated protocols)
- Data (re)processing, batch, with latency concerns
The ideal person, whilst well versed in the Microsoft stack, will be interested in other technologies, they will be agile minded, enthusiastic, and able to coherently strong ideas and solutions to the team driving forward product development. Domain knowledge is a real plus.