QA Software Test Analyst (Test23719) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Bonus, Remote Working, 25days holiday|
This role will give you the opportunity to engage with stakeholders, requirement gathers and achieves a high level of quality for the business.
- Proficiency working with issue tracking systems (eg. Youtrack, Bugzilla, Jira)
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to create and maintain key documentation in collaboration with analysts, developers and stakeholders (eg test plans).
- Experience working in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment delivering software using an agile-style methodology.
- Ability to work to agreed process and documentation standards.
- Experience working with a variety of software artefacts – from web-based to mobile to desktop apps across a variety of platforms.
- Experience testing multi-tenant systems with complex configuration possibilities.
- Experience with regression and functional testing modalities.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business and other members of the software team to understand and document challenges, needs and requirements.
- Create and maintain test plans to demonstrate software functionality with respect to business requirements.
- Record, validate and track defects in the software produced by the software team.
- Help keep release notes and documentation up to date with details on fixes, known issues, workarounds and new feature details.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic: up to 35kpa
- Location: Leicester City Centre
- Holiday's: 25 Days
- Working hours: 8.30AM - 4.30PM ( Flexi working hours + Remote working)
Please get apply with your up to date CV OR call 01617110791 to discuss your working situation.