SQL BI Developer (SQLDev18718) London, England
|Salary:||GBP67 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits, Flexi working hours, remote|
- Develop applications to specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques
- build new and support existing software applications
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Comfortable working on Greenfield projects and existing applications
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on SQL Server 2008 and above
- Expertise in implementing business logic using W, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Good knowledge in Creating Procedures, Functions, Views and indexes.
- Experience in data normalization and de-normalization.
- Experience of using SSIS and SSRS
- MCP or equivalent certification
- Full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of SQL Broker queues and Power BI
- DAX & Data Modelling
Salary: up to 65kp.a
Benefits: Flexi hours / Remote working
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.