Service Desk Manager (BBBH1396) Doncaster, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum + Benefits|
Job Title: Service Desk Manager
Salary: up to 38kpa
A prestigious client is on the lookout for a Technical Service Desk Manager to lead a core team within the group. It’s a great opportunity with someone with strong leadership skills and wants to progress their career!
You will be able to think methodically whilst working under pressure and should have excellent personal communication skills. Furthermore, the experience of managing an IT Helpdesk is a must.
- Prioritisation & management of all Support requests for all UK sites
- Ensuring completion of all support activities within the appropriate SLA’s
- Ensure operational KPI’s are identified, measured and rigorously delivered
- Ensure that a customer-centric approach and attitude is adhered to by all team members - Development, implementation, and management of practical standards aligned with ITIL frameworks and best practice
- Ensuring compliance with hardware and software standards
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements, measurement of adherence and compliance to these
- Experience of the practical implementation/application of an ITIL approach in the workplace
- A structured approach to problem-solving
- Experience in and familiarity with IT professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- People management skills
- Desirable to have project management experience or exposure to a project-based approach to service delivery
- Experience in using tools to define & document process and implementation thereafter
- Ideally familiarity with Office 365
If you’d like to find out more, please apply with your CV today!!