.NET Developer (.NETDeveloper2218) Guildford, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions from a system specification according to our agreed development standards. The solution must be fully tested and documented.
- Ensure that all support incidents that are assigned to you are diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person according to the service level agreement.
- Responsible for supporting new customer installations. That is checking the integrity of the test data, checking customers hardware platform, prepare, test and perform the installation.
- Prepare and present training on new developments to the support team.
- Occasionally you might be asked to travel to a customer’s site to carry out an installation or software upgrade. This might involve overseas travel.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- .NET Framework, C#
- NET, MVC (2+ year experience), Web API, WebForms, .NET Remoting
- Web communications: HTTP, REST, Web services
- XML, XSLT
- Visual Studio 2015+
- SQL Server (2012+), T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Source version control (Git)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- SOLID design principles, OOP
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Agile Methodology
- Other Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- JIRA (other similar ticketing system)
- jQuery, Angular, AngularJS, SASS / LESS would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good analytical / problem-solving skills
- Learn new skills quickly
- Adapt to changing requirements and work demands
- Ability to develop the role
What the company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
Salary: up to 60kp.a
Please forward a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this opportunity.