IT Support Engineer (ITSupport3217) Sunderland, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + Benefits|
If you're looking to work on the latest technologies, job security and to be a part of a growing organization that offers fantastic development opportunities then please apply for this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide responsive, friendly, organised service
- Ensure appropriate use of ticketing and change management systems
- Manage lifecycle of issues through to resolution
- Demonstrate strong technical skill set and willingness to learn
- Escalate where appropriate to UK IT Support Team Leader
- Work closely with UK IT infrastructure and development teams
- Support local and national UK IT objectives
Based in Sunderland
25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
Salary £20k p.a - £25k p. a
Please send me a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.