Full Stack Developer (BBBH2470) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Recann is currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developers to join an exciting IT company based in Greater Manchester
The Full Stack Developer role is a vital part of the development team responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing small to medium software projects.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Proficient with .NET Core
- Experience with mobile development would be ideal, but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Option for remote once probation has been passed
- 25 days holiday inlcuding public holidays
- Up to 2 hours training per week to learn new skills
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great working environment
- Easily accessible by Public Transport