Project Manager - Technical (BBBH1742) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum|
Recann is currently on the lookout for an experienced and Project Manager to join a leading Digital and Print communications agency based in the heart of leads.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading digital projects within organisations or previously worked in a digital agency environment.
The position will involve working closely with a team of talented developers on a number of digital projects across the UK, working with a wide array of both public and private sector clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Prince 2 Certification
- 3+ years’ experience in an Agile PM (or Scrum Master, or equivalent) role on projects delivering significant business change.
- High EQ, with the ability to understand and manage the issues facing both team members and senior management.
- A broad experience of technology, particularly web-based software systems.
- The ability to effectively prioritise when under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A focus on quality and accuracy.
- A willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player.
- The ideal candidate will also have the following, although these are not necessary
- Previous experience in delivering Software projects.
If this role is of interest it would be great to hear from you.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year