Automation Software Tester (Test071018) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension|
- As a QA Engineer, you will be building cutting-edge and complex test automation POM frameworks from scratch using Cucumber, SpecFlow, Selenium Webdriver and other core BDD tools.
- Work on complex, enterprise-transforming business requirements.
- Write, run and assist in automating test scripts.
- Be part of diverse, high-energy teams focussed on full life-cycle development.
- Use the latest tools and techniques.
Knowledge / Skills
- Extensive exposure in testing user interfaces, stress, performance and load testing.
- Ideally, you will have exposure to testing on a programme using Agile methods.
- Familiar with defect management systems either using Jira or similar.
- Hands on exposure to using automated testing tools and exposure to Selenium API or similar.
- Hands on exposure to performance testing tools such as Gatling / Jmeter / Grinder or similar.
- Hands on exposure to either JS / Java / Linux programming language and must be comfortable to develop automated test frameworks.
- Knowledge of writing BDD scenarios.
- Use of build systems such as Jenkins or Travis.
- Exposure to continuous build and deployment process.
- Exposure to object orientated analysis and design and testing on systems developed in MVC frameworks on Java
- Participated in full lifecycle development on large projects.
- Hands on exposure to exploratory testing.
- Hands on SQL programming.
- Exposure to working on projects where Test Driven, pair programming and refactoring principles were applied.
- Exposure to creating a Test Strategy for Agile projects.
Location: Manchester - MediaCity
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this role by sending your CV