Senior / Lead SQL Developer (SQLDBATeamLead727) Leicestershire, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits|
Skills & Experience
• SQL Server Analysis Services
• SQL Server 2012
• A solid background within IT in a design, architecture or senior development role.
• Experience of system integration.
• Awareness of variety of data storage technologies/ platforms.
• A strong understanding of development lifecycles
• Understanding of how to work with third parties and manage stakeholders
• An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
• Awareness of developing technologies and their application
• Desire to constantly improve processes and capabilities
• Understanding of how technology can be used to drive business benefit
Desirable - a combination of two or more of the following
• Microsoft BI Tooling (SSRS, Power Pivot)
• Database warehouse
• SharePoint 2013
• Team Foundation Server 2013
Salary: up to 50k p.a
Please get in touch with Tobi on 01617110791 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.