SAS Programmer - Clinical - Home Based (BBBH2160) London, England
Recann is currently working in partnership with an award-winning clinical research organization on the lookout for a SAS Programmer with experience ranging from Mid-Senior.
The organization has an excellent reputation in the industry and has contributed significantly to the development of life-saving drugs through groundbreaking clinical research.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established high performing team and acting as a lead programmer across multiple studies.
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- The senior role will include project leadership activities
- Development, maintenance, and validation of SAS programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in the clinical study report
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures, and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance, and validation of SAS based utilities.
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG, creation of SDTM and ADaM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides.
- Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Practical experience with SAS v 9.
- Understanding of clinical development processes
If you believe that your experience matches the job specification then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Please, note this role can be either based at Home or in the office.