Software Tester (BBBH1246) Stoke on Trent, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Title: Software Tester
Salary: Up to £28k per annum
An international and prestigious company is looking for a Software Tester to join a lively team. They are growing at a phenomenal rate and that’s why they are trusted by well known brands!
Your daily responsibility will involve test co-ordination, test planning, test execution and reporting. You’ll work in small teams and there will be opportunities to move around, giving you exposure to other area within the business. Essentially you will have manual testing experience with automation being a bonus!
They are seeking someone with a genuine interest in quality assurance and are excited to face new challenges.
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Functional, regression and user acceptance testing experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL server 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016
- Ability to write concise, accurate test scripts against technical specifications
- Ability to use White and Black box testing techniques
- Experience of writing concise and accurate defect reports
- Accurate test planning, resourcing and reporting experience
- ISEB foundation certificate in software testing is considered an advantage
They offer excellent benefits including competitive holidays, pension scheme, regular social events, onsite parking and much more!!
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV today.