Project Delivery Engineer (ProjectD081117) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum + Benefits|
Key role responsibilities
- Assist in the project activities
- To support the delivery of Contracts.
- Responsibility for the financial tracking.
- Responsibility for the management of the Business Systems, Reach, IFS and Oracle Discoverer which holds financial and project status information.
- To assist the BIS team with Asset Management, and the purchase and renewal of software and hardware.
- To support the project managers with communications with members of the MOD submarine and Surface Ship Communities.
- To assist in the production of BAS opportunities and the creation of related prospects through the gateways, business cases, cost model production and bid submission phases.
- The post holder must have had at least three years’ experience of Working as a project engineer or working in a Project oriented environment within the UK defence industry.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must demonstrate sound competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project applications.
- A good working knowledge of submarine and surface ship data management systems, policies, organisations and working practices.
- Ability to quickly build an overview of business units and operational processes.
- Experience of liaising with technical teams and interpreting requirements/requests from the technical area.
- Experience of third party engagement with external supply chain.
- Basic understanding of licencing.
- Procurement experience.
- Strengths in data collation and presentation
- ability to work under pressure.
Salary: up to £30,000 p/a
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP to find out more. send your up to date CV or call 01617110791.