Recann is currently recruiting for an experienced Software Developer to join a market leading business based in centre of Chester.
The ideal candidate will possess a number of years experience in Software Development and be passionate about learning new technologies at the forefront of the industry.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Good Knowledge of Unit, integration, Test Driven Development (TDD), regression and functional testing methods.
- Knowledge, Understanding and experience of application security.
- Knowledge, Understanding and experience of Change and Release management processes.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), with an ability to communicate with business users and IT staff.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Work well within a team environment, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Design Pattern and SOLID Principals.
- An understanding/experience of WEB API 2.
- Understanding/experience of Restful Microservices.
- Experience of source control such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience of Dependency Injection (DI).
- Experience of Object Relationship Mapping (ORM) such as NHibernate.
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary of up to £52,000PA, excellent progression opportunities and generous holiday entitlement.
If you like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!