Senior / Lead Infrastructure Engineer (BBBH1725) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP70000 per annum|
Recann is currently on the lookout for a Senior/Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading organisation based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic vision and direction of sophisticated cloud solutions. The Infrastructure Engineer will be customer focused and will work alongside Project Managers, Product Owner teams to deliver the best solutions for the project.
The ideal candidate:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server Platform Management
- System Management tools (Preferably SCCM)
- Work with customers, the business and senior technical staff to define the platform strategy.
- Design highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques
- Provide functional/technical expertise.
- Lead a team of infrastructure engineers and ensure all existing client platforms are monitored and managed to the highest standard possible.
- Identifying, building and managing supplier contracts and SLAs where appropriate
- Building customer relationships and working closely with customer personnel
- Provide architectural governance working alongside internal and external client teams.
- Analyse and resolve configuration issues in development.
If this role is of interest to you then get in touch with Recann today!