Front End Developer (Junior - Senior) (BBBH1051) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP42000 per annum|
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: North Birmingham
Salary: £20k - £42k per annum
With over 20 year’s experience in the industry, my innovative telecommunications client is seeking an ambitious Front End Developer.
They work closely with businesses by developing integrations to a variety of sensors and gadgets as part of their smart communities programme.
Working with a talented team and on cutting edge projects, you’ll be challenged regularly!
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and enjoy learning new technologies along the way. Therefore, you may be an experienced developer seeking a new challenge or a graduate starting out.
- Bootstrap / jQuery
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS)
- Good knowledge of MVC Frameworks and templating
- Experience with workflow and build tools (Webpack / Gulp)
- Experience with Web Services and APIs
- Responsive and Mobile Design
- Git and Version Control Systems
- Problem Solving Skills / Passionate and enthusiastic about technology
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies
- Experience across the full stack, including; NodeJS, MEAN Stack and databases
- Experience with Web Sockets
- Knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Experience with one or more of the following js frameworks - Vue.js / React / Angular / Ember
In return for your hard work, they offer excellent benefits and structured career progression.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!