Front End Developer (BBBH2496) Derby, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum + Flexible Working, Career Progression|
Recann is a proud to partner with one of the UK's most exciting financial services organisations. Based in central Derby, our client has won a number of prestigious awards in 2019. These accolades were for the scale of recent growth, products and services, training and people investment and for technology and innovation, so you can be safe in the knowledge you're joining a tech-focused business on the ascendency.
At the heart of all of this is a new range of web and mobile applications that provides customers with a unique experience. Replacing what has historically has been complex and unwieldy, often involving multiple contacts and stakeholders, this solution now means this process is simpler, slick and quick and driving customer engagement and sales that is, in turn, driving revenues through the roof!
You will be working on an exciting greenfield development project using the latest technologies and paving the way for future development on the companies bespoke platform.
What we're looking for!
We're also looking for multiple people for the team. This means we can include IT graduates with 2 years plus experience to seasoned senior full-stack developers/solution architects at the top of their game already working with .NET Core, Microservices, DevOps, AWS and Docker/Containers.
You may be reading this and thinking .sounds great but I'm not ready for a move quite yet. That is fine of course. We know this client will be hiring throughout 2020, however make yourself known to us. We can then keep you posted on things happening with this organisation or region so you don't miss out when the time is right.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Umbraco and twitter bootstrap experience preferred but not essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Highly Competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible Working hours
- Great working environment
- Easily accessible by Public Transport
- Regular social and team activities (Days out, parties and charity work!)
Get in touch with Recann today if you are interested in this great opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- front end development : 1 year (Preferred)
- programming : 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)