BI Developer (BI21518) Huddersfield, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Benefit|
You will be dealing with both major projects and requests for ad-hoc, weekly or monthly requests for business intelligence reports and analysis, working with SSIS and SSRS for both internal and external users. The BI solution is based on the Microsoft BI stack and you will be expected assist in maintenance and diagnosis of any issues that arise.
The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS & SSAS), and proven experience of using T-SQL. They will also have had exposure to other presentation layer products such as Logi-Analytics, Tableau or QlikView.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in developing Business Intelligence applications with the Microsoft Stack (primarily SSRS, SSIS)
- At least 3+ years’ experience working with SQL Server including T-SQL
- Ability to support the development of ETL processes
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Design and development of physical & logical data models
- Knowledge Data Warehousing
- Exposure to other BI reporting/analysis and enterprise tools (i.e. Qlikview, Tableau).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary: up to £40,000 p/a
Please get in touch ASAP with your up to date CV to be considered for this role.