Bid Coordinator (BBBH1263) Warrington, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum|
Job Title: Bid Coordinator
Salary: £28k - £32k per annum (DoE)
If you enjoy working in an exciting & changing environment, this might be the role for you!
A global company is seeking a Bid Coordinator on a 12 month maternity cover contract initially. They work on variety of products and activities including proposals, presentations, brochures, posters, advertising, corporate communications etc..
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team liaising with people at all levels. You’ll need to be able to remain calm when working under pressure and have a flexible approach in your work.
- Work with the bid team on various sized proposal documents. Producing an identity for the proposal and a template. To then also create accompanying graphics.
- To produce high standard presentations with PowerPoint
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Working with a range of media, keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent time management, co-ordination and organisational skills;
- Be good at communication and be able to engage/collaborate with a wide variety of staff from a wide variety of backgrounds at various levels of the business;
- Be able to multi-task and manage a variety of tasks and projects;
- Work both as part of a team, and independently;
- Keep calm whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Be proactive.
- Software knowledge of Adobe products, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (desirable)
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply today!!