Systems Administrator (BBBH1948) Northamptonshire, England
Recann is currently recruiting a Systems Administrator for a leading professional services provider based in Northampton.
The Systems Administrator will be part of the technical services team and manage infrastructure projects. You will assist in the day to day support within the Networks team including incidents and service issues.
- Provide Infrastructure project support for server and storage solutions.
- To provide 3rd line systems support.
- To be the lead technologist for specified systems, assuming responsibility for the smoothing running and development of these systems.
- Ensure that technical and system documentation is up to date.
- Assist in the development of ITIL within the Networks team.
- Have a good understanding of all the company's systems.
- SQL Server
- Lync, SCCM.
- Active Directory.
- Experience of working in an IS support environment.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Able to use own initiative to resolve problems while working under pressure.
- A self-starter who is determined to succeed but can also work well in a team environment.
- Able to produce work to regular deadlines.
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more apply today!