Administrator Assistant (MM-AA) London, England
|Salary:||GBP24151.9 - GBP24191.9 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing casino operators in the UK?
At Metropolitan Gaming, we ambition ourselves to become the leading casino operator, offering exceptional luxury casino gaming experiences.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Administration Assistant to join our Mayfair Metropolitan casino, situated in the capitols most luxurious area.
This is a chance for you gain a rewarding career, learning about us and our industry.
Interested? Carry on reading and apply today!
What you will be great at:
- Provide a general secretarial service to the Venue Director and Management team, including minute taking, letter writing, internal and external mail, extensive diary management and facilitating the whole administrative process.
- Act as a company witness and note-taker at meetings, disciplinary, grievance hearings as and when required.
- Ensure that all personnel files in the club are kept up to date, including the dispatch of relevant information to the HR and payroll departments.
- Understand and maintain relevant up to date and accurate immigration documentation, ensuring completeness at all times.
- Preparation and management of all new starter paperwork, uniforms and the allocation of lockers.
- Ensure all licenses and mandatory notices are valid, in date and displayed in the relevant areas.
- Maintain copies of all PML/PFL licenses and ensure they are up to date.
- Maintain all back of house compliance directives, policies and company notices.
- Maintain gaming records and to ensure the secure storage, maintenance and distribution of sequentially numbered, statutory, gaming and other stationery.
- Maintain relationship with all contractors, Taxi services and any other external service providers.
- Coding and processing of invoices and end of month accruals, so to be consistent with budgets and management accounts.
- Controlling the petty cash float.
- Provide all visitors, members and colleagues with the highest level of customer service through displaying the four key behaviours of the Customer Service model.
- Substantial experience of working in an administrative role
- Highly organised
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use own initiative and work autonomously (a self-starter)
- Strong IT skills in normal Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
- Able to work with deadlines in a fast paced,dynamic environment
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Maintains the highest possible standards of personal grooming
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.