KYC Manager (EMP-KYCM1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP36000 - GBP42000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
No two days are the same at our all-action Empire Casino, one of the biggest and busiest gaming venues in London.
We are looking for a KYC Manager to join our supremely professional and friendly team in lively Leicester Square.
The Empire is the smart choice for building an exciting and rewarding career because you will find all the training, development, and support you need at this world-class casino.
Our care and commitment to you does not stop there! We offer a vast support network and employee benefits to all our team members.
Do you like what you are reading so far?
Then place your bets on a career with us!
- Undertake routine Customer Due Diligence checks on new players or lapsed.
- Undertake routine Enhanced Due Diligence checks on new players or lapsed.
- Review, plan and undertake annual required checks [EDD, source of funds, affordability] in order to permit customers continued play without interruption.
- Own the process of completing such checks and in doing so become the #1 point person for managers, customer relations and employees whilst also building, developing and maintaining relationships with customers in order to complete required checks.
- Work with CR’s [Customer Relations] to ensure all new and pipe-lined VIP customers are cleared and able to use casino facilities when they first visit or as soon as practically possible.
- Review and investigate reports of potentially suspicious activity from internal and external sources relating to active, new and lapsed customers.
- Document and prepare suspicious activity reports as needed and in accordance with internal standard operating procedures.
- Tracking AML/RG metrics and key performance indicators, developing related action plans and monitoring performance against plans.
- Assist with ensuring policies and procedures are maintained in alignment with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to managers and operational employees to support the entire KYC process.
- Support central Compliance department and MLRO with ad hoc requirements, additional reporting or support to projects as and when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of research skills and be fully conversant with company procedures and databases utilised in relation to customer and enhanced due diligence processes.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to build strong and credible relationships.
- Must be highly organised.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office, possess intermediate to advanced IT skills in normal Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Lotus Notes applications.
- Must be professional, polished and articulate, acting as an ambassador for Metropolitan Gaming both internally and externally.
- Must be confident and credible, especially when dealing with peers, superiors and external customers.
- Must have a high level of confidentiality and act in a discreet manner at all times regarding information in their possession.
- Must have substantial level of previous administrative experience.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude and approach to work, continually displaying and reinforcing the company’s four key behaviours relating to service standards and being personable and professional regarding interaction with all stakeholders and points of contact.
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory requirements relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing.
- Knowledge of and a good understanding of UK/EU GDPR laws and procedures relating to providing data/information to regulatory authorities or private individuals entitled to receive information.
- Ideally have an excellent knowledge of the land-based casino industry and its operational procedures
- Knowledge of casino games
- Financial statement analysis
- Knowledge of various corporate structures (e.g. Trusts, Partnerships, etc.)
- Expertise in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
- Statistical modelling, data mining, and/or data analytics