Customer Relations Executive (BRI-CRE1) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP31200 - GBP31200 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready an exciting career opportunity?
Our Rendezvous casino is one of the most exciting and energetic casino's in Brighton, situated in the heart of the Brighton Marina where all the best entertainment happens!
We are actively recruiting for a customer relations executive to join our team ensuring our customers are well looked after. Join us on our mission at Metropolitan Gaming as we define our position becoming the leading brand in luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors.
We offer leading employee benefits, here are some to give you an insight into what we offer!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
What the role entails:
- Commercially driven, computer literate, have excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Must be observant, enabling ongoing monitoring of customer's activity, behaviour and circumstances.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to always fulfil employment duties in a socially responsible manner (including (a) identifying indicators of gambling-related harm and (b) conducting targeted customer interactions in an effective manner).
- The ability to think independently in making decisions to maximise customer service experience whilst understanding (a) that commercial pressures must never override regulatory considerations or customer welfare and (b) the need to maintain a full audit trail recording notable events with customers, decisions made and all customer contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills, be well groomed and always conduct themselves professionally.
- Effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent at problem solving and has a systematic and process-oriented mind-set to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Proficient with internal customer and casino management systems.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, when necessary, while dividing their time between the casino floor and telemarketing activities.
- Multilingual preferred.
- Ability to speak an additional language such as Mandarin or Cantonese or both.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Understand casino games, theoretical, actual and comp ratios.
- Target driven and orientated
- Previous marketing experience
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.