Electronic Gaming Technician (EMP-EGT2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP31200 - GBP31200 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
The all-action Empire Casino boasts the best selection of Slots and Electronics in the heart of London. Do you have the upbeat attitude and customer service skills required to join our friendly Electronic Gaming team in lively Leicester Square?
Open 24/7 and buzzing round the clock, the Empire is part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, making it a great choice for your next career move.
We are looking for an individual who would like to join our electronic gaming technician team.
This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. We invest in your training and development because we care about you.
Not only do we care about your development but we also offer many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Generous shift allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive – (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have some previous experience working in a maintenance position having strong attention to detail and able to maintain electronics. You may be requested by management to additionally undertake any appropriate tasks given.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Maintain in good working order all Electronic Gaming products.
- Ensure the Electronic Roulette and Slot Machines remain connected to the operating systems.
- Promptly notify the management of any concerns relating to Electronic product or the system.
- Advise all support companies of technical issues as soon as possible and monitor their response.
- Provide system support for all on line, TITO and marketing systems and report faults promptly.
- Monitor Slot and Electronic Roulette reports and make recommendations based on results.
- Work with Count and Cash Desk to ensure TITO system is working.
- Train all slot hosts and management on the basics of the slot machines.
- Interact with members and guests providing them with information on how to play machines and Roulette.
- Liaise with the Group Slot Manager on mix, floor locations, equipment moves and system failure.
- Experience in Slots/Gaming
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter and team player.
- Outstanding skills in electronics.
- Problem solving skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.