Electronic Gaming Host (EMP-SH1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP21145 - GBP21145 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
The all-action Empire Casino boasts the best selection of Slots and Electronics in the heart of London. Do you have the upbeat attitude and customer service skills required to join our friendly Electronic Gaming team in lively Leicester Square?
Open 24/7 and buzzing round the clock, the Empire is part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, making it a great choice for your next career move.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital to our customers service delivery on electronic gaming, providing exceptional service, ensuring smooth operations, hosting and overall enhancing guest experience within the electronic gaming areas.
You are vital to our operations!
- Maintain “Printer ticket”, levels.
- Reduce machine “downtime”.
- Carry out “Basic” maintenance of gaming machines/equipment.
- Deal effectively with customer queries/disputes.
- Promotion of our Metcard rewards to all customers.
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment.
- Have a complete knowledge of all facilities available to the customers.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
- When required, provide services of food, beverages to members and guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of slot machine/gaming equipment and operation.
- Have a basic knowledge of statutory requirements in term of the gaming laws, liquor laws and other related subjects.
- Assist management in all areas of promotion and customer service as directed.
- Have a good knowledge of all forms of fraudulent behaviour in casinos. This duty includes the immediate reporting of any doubtful or suspicious incident or behaviour to the manager.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and staff training events as and when required.
- Always maintain and reflect the brand values.
- Ensure that the venue is promoted in a positive way through your interactions and communications with guests and visitors to provide a unique and memorable experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests and colleagues.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to promote all areas of the venue and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guests during their visit.
- To be a team player.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be aged 18 and have the right to work in the UK.