Food & Beverage Revenue Controller (HO-FBRC1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP35000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready for a new adventure with your career?
We are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Revenue Controller to join our leading, professional team at our corporate office in London.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Metropolitan Gaming, one of the fastest growing casino businesses in the UK, join us on our mission as we define our position as a leading brand in the luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors.
Not only will you work with a fantastic team and work culture, we offer leading company benefits:
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Plus many more!
So, are you ready to make the best career decision? Keep on reading to find out more!
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF ROLE:
As a member of the Finance Department, accurately process and control the accounting functions for the Catering Revenue and associated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly reconciliation of the F&B revenue for nine trading operations.
- Presenting weekly summary variance reports to F&B managers to assist in following up on key variances on cash/credit card related sales variances.
- Liaising closely with merchant suppliers/contacts to assist F&B managers with the key variance work.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external key partners in F&B revenue sector.
- Maintain Rental debtors and reconciliation on a quarterly basis.
- Review and posting of monthly F&B revenues for nine trading operations.
- Bar & restaurant monthly catering gratuities reporting to Payroll.
- Post month end F&B revenue balance sheet reconciliations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail
- understanding the importance of data
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft excel
- A dedicated, hard-working and flexible approach.
- Good, professional communication skills.
- Analytic skills.
- Lateral thinking.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative.
- Willingness to adapt to the needs of the business and embrace new technology.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask in line with the needs of the business.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in UK.