Casino Cashier (MAN-CD1) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP21090 - GBP22090 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Manchester 235 is situated in the heart of the historic northern quarter of the city. Home to our famous James Martin restaurant. This venue offers the true Mancunian hospitality and friendliness which reflects Metropolitan Gaming’s attitude to life.
Our cashier team is pivotal to our operations; hence your role is a crucial piece of our guest’s journey when visiting our venue and to ensure our guests visiting our Manchester 235 Casino venue receive exceptional customer service.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
PLEASE NOTE: salary is based on skills and experience as a casino cashier.
- Observe at all times the conditions and requirements of the Cash Desk Procedure Manual, Guidelines, directives and provisions of relevant legislation.
- Ensure that all Company records and paperwork is accurately and comprehensively completed in accordance with Company procedures and accounting guidelines and reporting errors and omissions to your manager.
- Investigating queries from head office or in-house.
- Updating points/player tracking for customers.
- Maintaining all ATM’s.
- Processing all banking.
- To provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Actively meet day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately to all queries.
- Positively support company-wide customer service initiatives.
- Actively create a team environment and support other team members where possible.
- Keep management informed of major players and their transactions or of any unusual incident or event.
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and other departments within the venue.
- Report and refer to senior colleagues any unusual or major incidents of concern.
- Provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Always maintain and reflect the company values.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Banking or finance experience
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Articulate (in English)
- Customer service focused
- Computer literate
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Competent with use of NEON
- Understand and fully applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role
- Competent with cash desk manual and policies
- Holds a valid Personal Functional Licence (PFL)
- Understand and applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role and freely asks for support or direction to ensure full compliance
Please Note: you must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.