Electronic Gaming Technician (EMP-EGT1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Empire Casino sits in the heart of Leicester Square, London. One of our liveliest venues, the Empire Casino never has two days that are the same.
Part of the Metropolitan Gaming group, our Empire Casino is the right choice for your next steps in your career.
We are looking for an individual who is looking to join our electronic gaming technician team at the Empire Casino, situated in Leicester Square!
Our electronic gaming technicians are pivotal to our operation; hence your role is a crucial to ensure the venues electronic gaming is well maintained, monitoring and ensuring systems remain connected. So our guests can continually enjoy our venue.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have some previous experience working in a maintenance position having strong attention to detail and able to maintain electronics. You may be requested by management to additionally undertake any appropriate tasks given.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Maintain in good working order all Electronic Gaming products.
- Ensure the Electronic Roulette and Slot Machines remain connected to the operating systems.
- Promptly notify the management of any concerns relating to Electronic product or the system.
- Advise all support companies of technical issues as soon as possible and monitor their response.
- Provide system support for all on line, TITO and marketing systems and report faults promptly.
- Monitor Slot and Electronic Roulette reports and make recommendations based on results.
- Work with Count and Cash Desk to ensure TITO system is working.
- Train all slot hosts and management on the basics of the slot machines.
- Interact with members and guests providing them with information on how to play machines and Roulette.
- Liaise with the Group Slot Manager on mix, floor locations, equipment moves and system failure.
- Experience in Slots/Gaming
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter and team player.
- Outstanding skills in electronics.
- Problem solving skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.