Customer Relations Manager (LDN-CRM) London, England
|Salary:||Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready for a challenging but rewarding career?
At Metropolitan Gaming we are one of the UK’s fastest growing casino operators, as we lead a pathway to become the most premium mass gaming entertainment company.
Would you like to be part of our success?
We are recruiting for a Customer Relations Manager to join our fantastic team in London.
We have vacancies at our Empire and Metropolitan Mayfair clubs.
What you will be great at:
- Managing and monitoring our HVC database and resources to achieve targets.
- Overseeing the customer relations executive team to ensure our customers receive the best services we provide.
- Representing us as an ambassador with our MetCard loyalty programme ensuring customers fully utilise the benefits.
- Publish and present reporting findings regarding customer gaming and marketing activities.
- Managing team performances, rotas and ensuring key targets are met by the team.
- Liaise with the Venue Director and Marketing team to ensure events, promotions and campaigns are executed effectively and evaluate regularly.
- Collaborate with the Group Customers Relations Manager to prepare and monitor KPI’s.
- Generate new business and visitations to the casino, via networking incentives
- Observe competitors and bench-marking to ensure we always remain as the leading casino operator.
Safer Gaming & HVC Duties:
- Attend regular Safer Gambling (SG) and AML training and utilise the knowledge to protect our customer to gamble in a safe manner.
- Ensure any updates on SG policies and procedures are rolled out to the team.
- Protect the licensing objectives under the Gambling Act 2005.
- Monitor the team to ensure interactions are always adhered to the policies and procedures.
- Understand and abide by the Gambling Commission HVC industry guidance and our policies and procedures.
- Fully aware and comply with the licensing conditions and codes of practice.
- Commercially driven, excellent communications skills and computer literate.
- Ability to lead and manage the Customer Relations team.
- Organised, methodical and attention to detail.
- Proactive, self sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven leadership background with growth results.
- Ability to work with time constraints with multiple projects and within deadlines.
- Effective decision making, listening abilities with strong judgement skills.
- Excellent at problem solving with a systematic and process orientation to ensure seamless end to end customer experiences.
- Proficient with data and analytics.
- Discretion when discussing potentially confidential and sensitive issues.
- Gaming experience and knowledge. (Retail or online)