Surveillance Officer (MAY-SO2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP31200 - GBP31200 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to take your career to the next level at Metropolitan Gaming?
We are recruiting for surveillance supervisors to join our new innovative and growing business; this is an exciting time and an opportunity to really try something new.
Location: Mayfair, London
Working Hours: 40 hours per week with flexibility to work either days or night shifts depending on the needs of the business.
Below provides an insight into the role.
What you will be great at
- Ensure gaming is conducted according to the Rules of Casino Games and Company procedures and report any breaches promptly through the required reporting procedures.
- Maintain the Company compliance with the objectives of the Gambling Act 2005 and Licensing Act 2003 (as amended) and report any breaches promptly.
- Effective levels of live gaming surveillance are maintained to monitor that all operations are being conducted in accordance with Company Policy and procedures.
- Compliance with UK legislation, relevant regulations and associated Guidance Notes in all areas including, for example, Anti-money laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing, gaming and all aspects of environmental health and to report any breaches promptly.
- Liaise as required with Law enforcement and external regulatory bodies and report communications.
- Assist the Surveillance Supervisor to carry out regular checks and audits of all gaming assets and surveillance equipment (CCTV, access and intruder controls) to ensure that it is properly maintained.
- Provide an effective level of support is provided at all times to management to deal with gaming disputes and customer complaints.
- Highly motivated individual with an extensive, proven and stable experience in gaming surveillance in a land-based casino.
- In-depth working knowledge of gaming, relevant legislation and all aspects of Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with peers and senior management.
- Excellent report writing and computer skills with a good working knowledge of all current software and databases used by the Company.
- Be able to build strong, positive relationships.
- Be self-disciplined, organised, and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Naturally methodical and attentive to detail.
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a clear passion for quality and the customer experience.
- Be capable of working independently or collectively.
- Possesses a dynamic, innovative, forward-thinking approach.
- Must hold a Personal Functional Licence.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
- Previous experience in gaming surveillance and/or proven gaming dealing skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of CCTV, access and intruder control systems.
- Has a good working knowledge of all aspects of data management, computer systems and other forms of electronic media.