Payroll & HR Assistant (HO-HRPR) London, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Here at Metropolitan Gaming, we have an exciting new opportunity as a HR Assistant/ Payroll.
Why not be a part of the fabulous team at one of the UK’s fastest growing casino operators?
This is an opportunity that will give you great insights into some of the foundations and core operations of our business.
Interested? Then carry-on reading and apply today!
What you will be great at:
- Preparing new hire documentation for new employees, which includes offer letters, contracts, and job descriptions, and to set up new starters on the payroll system.
- Carry out and monitor previous employment checks for new employees, escalating any concerns to senior management.
- Responding to employee requests for documentation such as tenancy, mortgage, and other confirmation of employment letters.
- Updating the payroll system with regards to changes to employee's personal details and job role variances, and the subsequent issue of change of terms and conditions paperwork.
- Providing post-employment references to new employers.
- Managing email inbox and responding to relevant queries in a timely manner.
- Collate and input temporary data for payroll using spreadsheets such as Tips, overtime.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems and reviewing time-sheets
- Being able to calculate statutory payments such as sickness, maternity, and paternity leave.
- Distribution of payroll reports to the venues
- Processing P45s and P60s
- Reconciliation of third-party payments
- Have basic knowledge of payroll legislation's.
- Organised and efficient with administrative tasks; methodical and attentive to detail.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and able to work with minimal supervision. Able to prioritise workload.
- Capable of working independently or collectively.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Must have good knowledge of Excel formulas including Vlookups and Pivot tables.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Positive Upbeat Attitude.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.