Freight Coordinator (10211) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||Excellent $$$ + Benefits|
- Temp to Perm Freight Coordinator Opportunity
- Major Contractor | High Profile Projects
- Immediate Start Available | Excellent $$$
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure, marine and SMP packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Freight Coordinator to immediately join the team.
You will benefit from working locally in the Perth Southern suburbs as you lean on your experience to help plan & coordinate the successful transportation of freight through the distribution centre to the relevant sites.
Together with an understanding of cost control you will also be comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders as you help to manage & coordinate the process from order through to delivery. You will be able to advise, review, amend & approve transport requests as you become a key part in managing the transportation of equipment to a large number of sites – both externally & internally.
This is a great opportunity to build upon your existing experience while working with a respected mining contractor to take your career to the next level – all while working with a great team and permanently based in Perth.
To make this role your own you will:
- Demonstrate a proven background in similar roles within the freight/logistics industries.
- Understand & have used ERP and Transport booking software.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, confidently managing process & expectations accordingly.
- Exposure to WA resource sector projects would add value.
- Stable tenure – although this is a temp to perm role, we are seeking people able to commit for the long term and enjoy a long career with this market leading organisation.
- Excellent communication and people skills allowing you to get the best out of and communicate effectively with all.
In return when your role turns permanent (after 3 months), you will be looked after with market leading remuneration and industry leading benefits including employee share plans, industry discounts, health plans & attractive cash bonuses.
An attractive rate is on offer if you are a Freight Coordinator who is able to start at relatively short notice. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.