Electrical Draftsperson (9644) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||Great Role & Hourly Rate|
- WA OWNED MARINE BUSINESS – WORLD LEADERS IN THEIR EXCITING PRODUCT NICHE
- CONTRACT ROLE WITH POTENTIAL FOR PERMANENCY
- BASED SOR – GOOD REMUNERATION
This organisation has grown to become one of the most prominent players in its sector, dominating the sub-sea marine space and leveraging its global team to stay at the forefront of the design, engineering, manufacturing and operations of their unique marine products.
They have maintained a fantastic track record through their end-to-end custom design, manufacturing, and construction of multiple products and are the go-to supplier globally.
As an experienced Electrical Draftsperson, the exposure you will get to this state of the art technology as part of your role will re-invigorate your enjoyment for the work that you do.
In utilising your knowledge of drafting principles, electrical wiring and ISO standards you will:
- Plan & carry out all electrical drafting projects & their electrical schematics, termination diagrams and all associated electrical and instrumentation.
- Manage and implement changes/improvements on revision control & drafting management.
- Help prioritise drafting workflow to meet deadlines.
- Assist with the development of procedures for drafting control & standards.
- Understand, comply and contribute to all HSEQ requirements associated.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrate several years’ experience in Electrical Engineering Drafting.
- Ideally have experience in the marine industry – not essential though.
- Be competent in reading and interpreting schematics, plans and drawings.
- Demonstrate drafting experience and have experience using Autodesk AutoCAD 2D, Autodesk Vault & Microsoft products including Excel.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail, organisation and time management/prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are an Electrical Draftsperson and are looking for an interesting role working with state of the art technology and truly globally leading products, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
This is initially a contract position, however for the right candidate it could potentially turn into a longer term/permanent role.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.