End Tipper Driver (8902) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||Exc Rates + Pens; Long Term|
- SOR - LONG TERM ONGOING ROLE - PART-TIME
- PERTH METRO CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- HC LICENCE - END TIPPER DRIVING
- Are you a HC licenced truck driver with tipper experience?
- Are you interested in part time work where hours will vary week to week?
- Would you like part time work with a long term future?
- Do you want to work in a business that treats you as a person and not just another number?
- Would you like to enjoy going to work in the morning?
We are looking for drivers like you to start right now;
Working with a locally WA owned and operated business with decades of success operating in the Perth metro area in the civil construction industry, we currently have routes available starting both north and south of the river carting materials to the various projects around town.
Make this your next long term career move and apply now for more information & a confidential discussion.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant proven experience driving HC trucks on Perth metro routes
- Experience with tippers - preferably end-tippers
- Experience carting material for civil construction projects will help
- Relevant tickets and licences including CVDM & Fatigue Management
- Good hours available
- Immediate start
- Must be able to commit for long term work
These roles are offering an excellent hourly rate and real long-term career opportunities. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.
Please submit your resume in Word Document form.