Local Marketing Manager (HO-LMM1) London, England
|GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Are you ready to begin a new career adventure?
At Metropolitan Gaming, we have a very exciting and opportunity within our business!
Join us on our mission as we define our position becoming the leading brand in luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors. This is your chance to be part of an exciting company and build a rewarding career within our company.
We are hiring for a Local Marketing Manager to join the leading and best Marketing team in London.
You will also get competitive leading company benefits.
So, are you ready to join the winning team and hit the jackpot with your career?
What the role entails:
Ensure that each club has an effective quarterly local marketing plan in place and that activity is on brand, compliant and targeted effectively at necessary segments. Ensure all activity is compliant, approved through the correct channels and recorded and analysed effectively.
What you will be great at:
- Manage the local marketing planning process, ensuring quarterly plans are documented and filed with up-to-date activity and spend.
- Analyse marketing KPIs by location to generate actionable customer insight.
- Ensure that marketing activity outlines are completed for all local activity.
- Keep a log of all local activity and corresponding outlines, pro/post formas and artwork.
- Create ROI calculators for venues to use to predict and measure success of local activity and ensure that they are used for all activity.
- Ensure that all local activity is analysed and that predicted and actual results are added to the relevant marketing activity outline.
- Ensure successful tactics and assets are shared to FGP.
- Offer marketing support and advice to local club marketing teams and VDs.
- Consolidate and monitor competitor local market activity.
- Create forums for sharing best practice and assimilating feedback from clubs to optimize the ways of working with venues.
- Ensure that all activity is compliant to all industry codes and legislation including:
- MGCC Promotional Guidelines Manual
- MGCC Marketing Manual
- AML/CTF and Social Responsibility policies and procedures
- Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP)
- The Committee of Advertising Practice code (CAP Code for non-broadcast advertising and direct mail – Section 16)
- The Committee of Broadcast Advertising Practice Code (BCAP code – Section 17)
- IGRG Gambling Industry Code for Socially responsible Advertising
- Betting & Gaming Council Safer Gambling Commitments (BGC)
- Review and update the standard suite of marketing terms and conditions and update for approval as necessary. Ensure that all activity has a relevant set of terms and conditions.
- Edit and update local artwork and email/SMS communications to ensure that all are grammatically correct, carry all key terms and conditions, are on brand, effective and compliant before sign off.
- Ensure Compliance sign off of all relevant activity and artwork and keep up to date records for reporting.
- Produce the monthly MGCC marketing report.
- Act as traffic manager for local activity, prioritising as necessary and ensuring that all artwork and print is delivered cost efficiently.
- Provide cover for local marketing teams whilst away and ensure all new marketing coordinators receive a full induction into local marketing processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strategic analytical thinker.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Previous experience of working with a central marketing department or multi-site environment
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.